Pages

Tuesday, April 05, 2011

There Some Things You Can Not Unsee

Last week, a video was going around the webs of twin babies having a conversation.  If you are clueless on what I'm talking about then please watch video below.



Pretty cute video right?  You may not know that the video was taken a long time ago.  I'm adding a video of them as grown ups.  Boy they have not changed.







Now you are saying to yourself "Well that god damn disturbing".  I never thought of Michael Chiklis being in a diaper, doing a spoof video of 2 babies having a conversation with Patton Oswald.  To me that what made this video fucking hilarious.  Way to go Michael.  You were a bad ass dirty cop in The Shield and now your are a guy in a diaper.  Man up dude!  Nah I'm kidding.  More spoof videos!

No comments:

Post a Comment