Pages

Sunday, April 10, 2011

On a Serious Note....

I don't do many serious posts but I recently saw a video of a rare Canadian wild animal.  I hardly see posts about this animal.  So I though i do a post about it.  This poor animal was loose at a Wal-Mart parking lot.  It was scared.  It was destroying cars because it scared of the people and it surroundings.  The animal I'm referring to is the Canadian Green Tractor. If you are confused then watch the video please.



What saddens me is the lack of effort by the canucks to tame this wild beast.  Who knows how long this beast was ravaging the parking lot but after 6 minutes, one brave soul try to tame the rare green tractor.  Partial credit goes to the cop for trying to box the animal by circling it.  What finally took the animal down?  A light pole.  A freakin light pole!  But the damage has already been done.  I really shouldn't blame the canucks for their lack of effort.  These sort of animals appear across the globe.  Wreaking havoc on streets, parking lots, homes, etc. 

If you see a animal loose on the streets or where ever, whip out that camera and start recording.  The whole world wants to see.

No comments:

Post a Comment