Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

An Elephant Never Forgets

Yesterday I have successfully transferred my domain name from Godaddy to Hover.com (the reason for the downtime of my blog.  Again nobody reads my blog).  With my renewal coming up early next month, i did not want to give more of my money to that piece of shit company; after what happen.  To bring you up to speed, some big wig douchbag  at Godaddy decides to shoot up an elephant for sport.  Do you wanna support a company that goes hunting for sport?  I don't.

The douchbag Bob Parsons

 It obvious that this douchbag of a person does not care at all!  I believe he loves the attention.  If you are a Godaddy member, do yourself a favor and transfer your domain to another company.  I highly recommend Hover.com because it was really easy transferring my domain name.  Only cost me $9 with a 10% discount.  That $9 also pays for my one year.  It a good deal I think.  Sure it gonna cost me $15 to renew each year after that but again I don't wanna give my money to Godaddy.  Fuck them!  I'm ok with paying $15 to Hover.  For $25, they can do all that work for you.  It more fun if you do it yourself.  They have plenty of tutorials for transferring your domains from different companies to Hover.  They also had a tutorial for linking my domain to Blogger!  Plus their customer service is great.  I ask a question via Twitter and they responded quickly.  Had a problem creating an account because my username kept getting rejected.  Why?  Well cause I could not use any capitalization in my username.  They said they would fix that soon.  Plus their maybe some downtime of your site.  Mine only last liked 15 hours since I had to change the DNS servers.  They warn you in the tutorials that there may be downtime if you change certain settings.  Those settings have to spread to other ISPs.

Anyways I should shut up since it sounding like I'm promoting for Hover.  Just wanna say again  FUCK GODADDY!


1 comment:

  1. Hey, great post! I'd originally wondered why you were transferring but kudos on taking action for something you believe. That's the way to hit them where it hurts.

    I might have to chat with you about hosting somtime...

    ReplyDelete