Pages

Sunday, March 27, 2011

WTF Mother Nature!

I have no idea what mother nature is up to recently.  Maybe she PMSing.  Who the fuck knows.  What I do know is that earlier today, we got snow.  Not much snow.  Maybe about half an inch at the most.  Still that just surprising since it SPRING!  Obviously mother nature did not get that memo.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic



She must of gotten it sometime during the day because this is what I see now....


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Your eyes are not playing tricks.  Snow has fallen and completely melted in 6 hours.  It spring now.  Let have some spring weather.  We are due for some nice weather right guys?  Not this snow bullshit.  Now my shitty ass car has salt all over it.  Now I have to wash that shit off.  Thanks a lot mother nature!

No comments:

Post a Comment