Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Newsletters Up the Wazoo!

Hey guys, if you haven't notice, I do have a newsletter!  It was created over the weekend.  It was easy and free to create.  Yes you to can have your own newsletter too.  Just hop on over to Tinyletter.com and create your own newsletter.

Not quite sure what to do with mine.  I was thinking just emailing a weekly newsletter with links to blogs i created during that week.  Maybe throw in a clean/dirty joke or a video of some sort.  I could change it to include other blogs as well.  Totally up to you guys.  Comment below and tell me what you think.

Also be sure to subscribe as well.  Just enter you email on the right side bar, click subscribe.  You may have to confirm your email.  After that, you are good to go.

2 comments:

  1. I think you should include a weekly summary and link to Because or Why Not.

    Just an idea, really. But a good one, I think. Consider it.

    :P

    ReplyDelete
  2. hmm. consider me subscribed.

    but if you start asking me to subscribe to the yellow pages, or the news journal, our friendship is over.

    ReplyDelete