Pages

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Again and Again and Again

**** FYI, I typed this while my internet is down.  Posted once i got internet.****

Mediacom just cannot run a reliable internet service.  No i take that back, they can not run a business at all. 5 days out of the 7, internet goes down at least once.  Every day i fucking pray they get bought out by Comcast.  Least that way i know someone who i can turn to for help.  I have a friend who works for Comcast.  I could bitch to him every time the internet goes down.

This really wouldn't be a problem if i had a normal sleep schedule.  See most of the down times occur after midnight.  Well I stay up till 6am because of my job.  If i go to bed early then it gonna fuck up my sleep schedule.  Mediacom internet hardly goes down during day.

I know, another Mediacom rant.  Sorry.  Just tell me to shut up and read a book.

No comments:

Post a Comment