Pages

Monday, March 14, 2011

You Are The Chosen One

Last week I tweet a picture (below) of a mysterious X scratched into my right forearm.


No clue how it got there.  Late one night my right forearm had this slight burning sensation to it.  So I rolled up my sleeve and low and behold there a scratch on my arm.  Awhile later, another scratch appears at the same spot.  I said to myself  "That looks like an X".  What could of caused it?  I try to think back on where and when this could have happened.  I am still puzzled to this day.

Is this some sort of sign that I have been chosen to do something important in my life?  Is this the work of a ghost that lurking in my house?  Or could this be a clever advertising of the upcoming X-Men First Class movie due out this summer? 

2 comments:

  1. That's about the most random thing. I think it's so funny when I wake up with scratches or bruises and I have no idea where I got them.

    Maybe it was a pirate vampire. X marks the spot where he's going to drink. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hm. If you turn into a mutant, I get first dibs on being your..."manager."

    I can make you famous.

    ReplyDelete