Pages

Thursday, March 10, 2011

Can't Get No Satisfaction

My friend Ginny emailed me yesterday about Groupon stealing my name!  Look for yourself.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

 She thinks I deserve royalties off of this and I have to agree with her.    This is just downright sad.  It like the ad is speaking directly at me.  Come on Groupon!  Where is my money?  Don't make me pimp slap yo ass!

I was gonna insert here a Youtube clip of Family Guy where Stewie beats up Brian over money but it turns out more more difficult than I imagined.  Most of the clips I found were either people recording it over their tv with their handheld camera.  That not acceptable.  Others clips had crappy music thrown in.  Not acceptable either.  One even had Rick Ashley.....fucking hell.  Here an example... (it not Rick Ashley I promise)





Seriously who fucking thinks this worthy of my time?  It not.  Take these lame ass videos down.  And put up some real Family Guy clips.

1 comment:

  1. Those bitches! I can't believe they stole your name. I demand a lawsuit.

    Also i think you mean Rick Astley not Rick Ashley.

    ReplyDelete